SS SB 58, 2015 (Amended Section - as Truly Agreed)
191.828. 1. The following departments shall conduct on-going
evaluations of the effect of the initiatives enacted by the following
(1) The department of insurance, financial institutions and professional registration shall evaluate the effect of revising section 376.782 and sections 143.999, 208.178, 374.126, and 376.891 to 376.894;
(2) The department of health and senior services shall evaluate the effect of revising sections 105.711 and sections 191.520 and 191.600 and enacting section 191.411, and sections 167.600 to 167.621, 191.231, 208.177, 431.064, and 660.016. In collaboration with the state board of registration for the healing arts, the state board of nursing, and the state board of pharmacy, the department of health and senior services shall also evaluate the effect of revising section 195.070, section 334.100, and section 335.016, and of sections 334.104 and 334.112, and section 338.095 and 338.198;
(3) The department of social services shall evaluate the effect of revising section 198.090, and sections 208.151, 208.152 and 208.215, and section 383.125, and of sections 167.600 to 167.621, 208.177, 208.178, 208.179, 208.181, and 211.490;
(4) The office of administration shall evaluate the effect of revising sections 105.711 and 105.721;
(5) The Missouri consolidated health care plan shall evaluate the effect of section 103.178; and
(6) The department of mental health shall evaluate the effect of section 191.831 as it relates to substance abuse treatment and of section 191.835.
2. The department of revenue and office of administration shall make biannual reports to the [joint committee on health care policy and planning] general assembly and the governor concerning the income received into the health initiatives fund and the level of funding required to operate the programs and initiatives funded by the health initiatives fund at an optimal level.