SS#2 SCS HCS HB 2332, 2016 (Amended Section - Proposed Language)
192.2410. 1. A report made under section 192.2405 shall be made orally or in writing. It shall include, if known:
(1) The name, age, and address of the eligible adult ;
(2) The name and address of any person responsible for care of the eligible adult ;
(3) The nature and extent of the condition of the eligible adult ; and
(4) Other relevant information.
2. Reports regarding persons determined not to be eligible adults as defined in section 192.2400 shall be referred to the appropriate state or local authorities.
3. The department shall maintain a statewide toll-free phone number for receipt of reports.