SS SCS HCS HB 1941, 2016 (New Section - Proposed Language)
313.950. 1. This section applies to all of the following persons:
(1) An officer of a licensed operator;
(2) A director of a licensed operator;
(3) A principal of a licensed operator;
(4) An employee of a licensed operator; and
(5) A contractor of a licensed operator with proprietary or nonpublic information.
2. A person listed in subsection 1 of this section shall not play any fantasy sports contest outside of private fantasy sports contests offered by the licensed operator exclusively for those listed.
3. A person listed in subsection 1 of this section shall not disclose proprietary or nonpublic information that may affect the play of fantasy sports contests to any individual authorized to play fantasy sports contests.
4. A licensed operator shall make the prohibitions in this section known to all affected individuals and corporate entities.