SS SCS HCS HB 1941, 2016 (New Section - Proposed Language)
313.1010. The commission shall have full jurisdiction over and shall supervise all licensed operators, other licensees, and authorized internet websites governed by sections 313.900 to 313.1020. The commission shall have the following powers to implement sections 313.900 to 313.1020:
(1) To investigate applicants;
(2) To license fantasy sports contest operators and adopt standards for licensing;
(3) To investigate alleged violations of sections 313.900 to 313.1020 or the commission's rules, orders, or final decisions;
(4) To assess an appropriate administrative penalty of not more than ten thousand dollars per violation, not to exceed one hundred thousand dollars for violations arising out of the same transaction or occurrence, and take action including, but not limited to, the suspension or revocation of a license for violations of sections 313.900 to 313.1020 or the commission's rules, orders, or final decisions;
(5) To issue subpoenas for the attendance of witnesses and subpoenas duces tecum for the production of books, records, and other pertinent documents, and to administer oaths and affirmations to the witnesses, when, in the judgment of the commission, it is necessary to enforce sections 313.900 to 313.1020 or the commission rules;
(6) To take any other action as may be reasonable or appropriate to enforce sections 313.900 to 313.1020 and the commission rules.