CCS HCS SS SCS SBs 865 & 866, 2016 (New Section - Proposed Language)
338.075. 1. All licensees, registrants, and permit holders of the board of pharmacy shall report to the board of pharmacy:
(1) Any final adverse action taken by another licensing state, jurisdiction, or government agency against any license, permit, or authorization held by the person or entity to practice or operate as a pharmacist, intern pharmacist, pharmacy technician, pharmacy, drug distributor, drug manufacturer, or drug outsourcing facility. For purposes of this section, "adverse action" shall include, but is not limited to, revocation, suspension, censure, probation, disciplinary reprimand, or disciplinary restriction of a license, permit, or other authorization or a voluntary surrender of such license, permit, or other authorization in lieu of discipline or adverse action;
(2) Any surrender of a license or authorization to practice or operate as a pharmacist, intern pharmacist, pharmacy technician, pharmacy, drug distributor, drug manufacturer, or drug outsourcing facility while under disciplinary investigation by another licensing state, jurisdiction, or governmental agency; and
(3) Any exclusion to participate in any state or federally funded health care program such as Medicare, Medicaid, or MO HealthNet for fraud, abuse, or submission of any false or fraudulent claim, payment, or reimbursement request.
2. Reports shall be submitted as provided by the board of pharmacy by rule.
3. The board of pharmacy shall promulgate rules to implement the provisions of this section. Any rule or portion of a rule, as that term is defined in section 536.010, that is created under the authority delegated in this section shall become effective only if it complies with and is subject to all of the provisions of chapter 536 and, if applicable, section 536.028. This section and chapter 536 are nonseverable, and if any of the powers vested with the general assembly pursuant to chapter 536 to review, to delay the effective date, or to disapprove and annul a rule are subsequently held unconstitutional, then the grant of rulemaking authority and any rule proposed or adopted after August 28, 2016, shall be invalid and void.