SS HCS HB 1765, 2016 (New Section - as Truly Agreed)
456.1090. 1. A powerholder of a presently exercisable
power of appointment may contract:
(1) Not to exercise the power; or
(2) To exercise the power if the contract when made does not confer a benefit on an impermissible appointee.
2. A powerholder of a power of appointment that is not presently exercisable may contract to exercise or not to exercise the power only if the powerholder:
(1) Is also the donor of the power; and
(2) Has reserved the power in a revocable trust.