570.200. As used in this act, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the following terms shall mean:
(1) "Library", any public library or any library of an educational, historical or eleemosynary institution, organization or society; any museum; any repository of public or institutional records; or any archive;
(2) "Library card", a card or other device utilized by a library for purposes of identifying a person authorized to borrow library material, subject to all limitations and conditions imposed on such borrowing by the library issuing or honoring such card;
(3) "Library material", any book, plate, picture, photograph, engraving, painting, sculpture, artifact, drawing, map, newspaper, microform, sound recording, audiovisual material, magnetic or other tape, electronic data processing record or other document, written or printed material, regardless of physical form or characteristic, which is a constituent element of a library's collection or any part thereof, belonging to, on loan to, or otherwise in the custody of a library;
(4) "Notice in writing", any notice deposited as certified or registered mail in the United States mail and addressed to the person at his address as it appears on the library card or to his last known address. The notice shall contain a statement that failure to return the library material within ten days of receipt of the notice may subject the user to criminal prosecution;
(5) "Premises of a library", a building structure or other enclosure in which a library is located or in which the library keeps, displays and makes available for inspection, borrowing or return of library materials.