570.235. As used in sections 570.225 to 570.255, the following terms mean:
(1) "Audiovisual works", works that consist of a series of related images which are intrinsically intended to be shown by the use of machines, electronic equipment or other devices, now known or later developed, together with accompanying sounds, if any;
(2) "Manufacturer", the person who transfers or causes to be transferred any sounds or images to the particular article, medium, recording or other physical embodiment of such sounds or images then in issue;
(3) "Motion pictures", audiovisual works consisting of a series of related images which, when shown in succession, impart an impression of motion, together with accompanying sounds, if any;
(4) "Owner", the person who owns the sounds of any performance not yet fixed in a medium of expression, or the original fixation of sounds embodied in the master phonograph record, master disc, master tape, master film, master videocassette, or other device or medium now known or later developed, used for reproducing sounds on phonograph records, discs, tapes, films, videocassettes, or other articles or medium upon which sound is or may be recorded, and from which the transferred recorded sounds are directly or indirectly derived;
(5) "Person", any natural person, corporation or other business entity.