Chapter 313 Licensed Gaming Activities
313.260. 1. No license shall be issued to any person to engage in business primarily as a lottery game retailer.
2. No person shall be licensed as a lottery game retailer who:
(1) Has been convicted of a felony;
(2) Is or has been a professional gambler or gambling promoter;
(3) Has been convicted of bookmaking or any other form of illegal gambling;
(4) Has been convicted of a crime involving fraud or misrepresentation;
(5) Has purchased a federal tax stamp for wagering or gambling activity;
(6) Has been convicted of or pleaded nolo contendere to any illegal gambling activity;
(7) Has had his ticket retailer's license revoked by the commission;
(8) Is a lottery contractor or lottery vendor;
(9) Is an employee of the commission or any spouse, child, brother, sister, or parent of an employee of the commission; or
(10) Is under the age of twenty-one;
(11) Is a firm, corporation or organization in which a person defined in subdivision (1), (2), (3), or (4) of this subsection is to participate in the management or sales of lottery tickets or shares.
(L. 1985 S.B. 44 § 13)