Chapter 313 Licensed Gaming Activities
313.690. 1. No person shall, directly or indirectly, accept anything of value to be wagered, or willfully or knowingly alter or attempt to alter the outcome of any horse race or engage or conspire with or aid, assist, or abet any other person in the commission of any corrupt act or practice, including but not limited to:
(1) The giving or offering or promising to directly or indirectly give a bribe in any form to, or the extorting of any promise from any person having official duties in relation to any race or race horse or to any trainer, jockey, or agent or to any other person having charge of, or access to, any race horse; or
(2) The passing or attempting to pass or the cashing or attempting to cash any altered or fraudulent pari-mutuel ticket; or
(3) The unauthorized sale or the attempt to make an unauthorized sale of any race track admission ticket.
2. Any person who violates the provisions of this section shall upon conviction be guilty of a class B felony.
3. The commission shall suspend or revoke the license of any organization convicted of violating the provisions of this section.
(L. 1986 S.B. 572)