Chapter 313 Licensed Gaming Activities
313.945. 1. Notwithstanding any applicable statutory provision to the contrary, all investigatory, proprietary, or application records, information, and summaries in the possession of the commission or its agents may be treated by the commission as closed records not to be disclosed to the public; except that the commission shall, on written request from any person, provide such person with the following information furnished by an applicant or licensee:
(1) The name, business address, and business telephone number of any applicant or licensee;
(2) An identification of any applicant or licensee, including, if an applicant or licensee is not an individual, the state of incorporation or registration, the corporate officers, and the identity of all shareholders or participants. If an applicant or licensee has a pending registration statement filed with the federal Securities and Exchange Division, the names of those persons or entities holding interest shall be provided;
(3) An identification of any business, including, if applicable, the state of incorporation or registration in which an applicant or licensee or an applicant's or licensee's spouse or children have an equity interest. If an applicant or licensee is a corporation, partnership, or other business entity, the applicant or licensee shall identify any other corporation, partnership, or business entity in which it has an equity interest, including, if applicable, the state of incorporation or registration. This information need not be provided by a corporation, partnership, or other business entity that has a pending registration statement filed with the federal Securities and Exchange Division;
(4) Whether an applicant or licensee has been indicted, convicted, pleaded guilty or nolo contendere, or forfeited bail concerning any criminal offense under the laws of any jurisdiction, either felony or misdemeanor, except for traffic violations, including the date, the name and location of the court, arresting agency and prosecuting agency, the case number, the offense, the disposition, and the location and length of incarceration;
(5) Whether an applicant or licensee has had any license or certificate issued by a licensing authority in this state or any jurisdiction denied, restricted, suspended, revoked, or not renewed and a statement describing the facts and circumstances concerning the denial, restriction, suspension, revocation, or nonrenewal, including the licensing authority, the date each such action was taken, and the reason for each such action;
(6) Whether an applicant or licensee has ever filed or had filed against it a proceeding in bankruptcy or has ever been involved in any formal process to adjust, defer, suspend, or otherwise work out the payment of any debt, including the date of filing, the name and location of the court, and the case and number of the disposition;
(7) Whether an applicant or licensee has filed or been served with a complaint or other notice filed with any public body regarding the delinquency in the payment of, or a dispute over, the filings concerning the payment of any tax required under federal, state, or local law, including the amount, type of tax, the taxing agency, and time periods involved;
(8) A statement listing the names and titles of all public officials or officers of any unit of government, and relatives of such public officials or officers who, directly or indirectly, own any financial interest in, have any beneficial interest in, are the creditors of or hold any debt instrument issued by, or hold or have any interest in any contractual or service relationship with, an applicant or licensee;
(9) The name and business telephone number of the attorney representing an applicant or licensee in matters before the commission.
2. Notwithstanding any applicable statutory provision to the contrary, the commission shall, on written request from any person, also provide the following information:
(1) The amount of the tax receipts paid to the state by the holder of a license;
(2) Whenever the commission finds an applicant for a license unsuitable for licensing, a copy of the written letter outlining the reasons for the denial; and
(3) Whenever the commission has refused to grant leave for an applicant to withdraw his application, a copy of the letter outlining the reasons for the refusal.
(L. 2016 H.B. 1941 § 313.1000)