Chapter 536 Administrative Procedure and Review
536.303. 1. For any proposed rules that affect small business, the agency shall also submit a small business statement to the board after a public hearing is held. This section shall not apply to emergency rules. The small business statement required by this section shall provide the following information:
(1) A description of how the opinions or comments from affected small businesses were solicited;
(2) A summary of the public and small business comments;
(3) A summary of the agency's response to those comments; and
(4) The number of persons who attended the public hearing, testified at the hearing, and submitted written comments.
2. If a request to change the proposed rule was made at the hearing in a way that affected small business, a statement of the reasons for adopting the proposed rule without the requested change shall be included in the small business statement.
(L. 2005 H.B. 576)