41.070. 1. The militia of the state is divided into two classes, the organized militia and the unorganized militia.
2. The organized militia shall consist of the following:
(1) Such elements of the land and air forces of the National Guard of the United States as are allocated to the state by the President or the Secretary of Army or Air, and accepted by the state, hereinafter to be known as the National Guard and the Air National Guard;
(2) Such elements of the reserve naval forces of the United States as are allocated to the state by the President or the Secretary of the Navy, and accepted by the state, hereinafter called the naval militia; and the
(3) Missouri reserve military force, when organized.
3. The unorganized militia shall consist of all persons liable to serve in the militia but not commissioned or enlisted in the organized militia.
(L. 1951 p. 654 § 6)
Missouri General Assembly