162.1042. As used in sections 162.1040 to 162.1059, the following terms mean:
(1) "Department", the department of elementary and secondary education;
(2) "Enrollment option districts", districts, the school boards of which have by resolution entered into an enrollment plan;
(3) "Enrollment option plan", a plan whereby two school districts establish a cooperative agreement to send or receive or send and receive each other's students, subject to the limitations of this section;
(4) "Parent", the parent, guardian or other person having charge, control or custody of an elementary or secondary school student;
(5) "Student", a student enrolled in an enrollment option district.
(L. 1994 H.B. 1218 § 1 subsec. 2)
Missouri General Assembly