191.683. The department of health and senior services shall regularly report to the appropriate committees of both houses of the general assembly:
(1) The number of individuals with HIV infection for whom a health care plan has been developed detailing the form and impact of such health care plans in a manner that does not identify or provide identifying characteristics of an individual infected with HIV;
(2) The nature and extent to which the department has utilized judicial proceedings in a manner that does not identify or provide identifying characteristics of any individual subject to such proceedings;
(3) The form and extent of the handling of federal funds available to the department of health and senior services for disbursement;
(4) The form and extent of programs and efforts funded by state funds; and
(5) Any other information such committees shall seek.
(L. 1988 H.B. 1151 & 1044 § 11)
Missouri General Assembly