196.545. It shall be unlawful to sell, offer or expose for sale, or deliver manufacturing milk or any dairy products made from manufacturing milk which:
(1) Are produced by animals afflicted with a contagious or infectious disease deleterious to man or detrimental to milk quality;
(2) Are not colostrum free or which have been taken from a cow fed or in contact with any substance that is unhealthful or that may produce unhealthful, impure or unwholesome milk;
(3) Are adulterated by the addition of any unauthorized substance including water or other material foreign to milk;
(4) Have been handled by any person afflicted with an infectious or contagious disease; or
(5) Are produced in unhealthy or unsanitary surroundings or held in unclean or unsanitary containers.
(RSMo 1939 § 14102, A.L. 1981 H.B. 52)
Missouri General Assembly