324.080. 1. The division shall mail a renewal notice to the last known address of each licensee prior to the renewal date. Failure to provide the division with the information required for renewal or to pay the required fee after such notice shall result in the license being declared inactive and the licensee shall not practice occupational therapy until he or she applies for reinstatement and pays the required fees. The license shall be restored if the application is received within two years of the renewal date.
2. Upon request, the division, in collaboration with the board, may grant inactive status to a licensee, if the person:
(1) Does not practice occupational therapy in the state of Missouri;
(2) Does not hold himself or herself out as an occupational therapist or an occupational therapy assistant in the state of Missouri;
(3) Maintains any continuing competency requirements established by the board; and
(4) Remits any fee that may be required.
(L. 1997 S.B. 141 § 11, A.L. 2009 S.B. 296)
Missouri General Assembly