324.250. 1. The board shall review the applications and shall issue a license to applicants who have complied with the requirements of sections 324.240 to 324.275 and have received approval of the board after a survey inspection.
2. A license shall be renewed every two years upon approval of the board when the following conditions have been met:
(1) The application is accompanied by the appropriate required renewal fee;
(2) The massage business is in compliance with the requirements established pursuant to the provisions of sections 324.240 to 324.275 as evidenced by a survey inspection by the board within ninety days prior to renewal;
(3) The application is accompanied by a statement of any changes in the information previously filed with the board pursuant to section 324.247.
3. Each license shall be issued only for the massage business listed in the application. Licenses shall be posted in a conspicuous place on the premises of the licensed massage business.
(L. 1998 H.B. 1601, et al., A.L. 1999 H.B. 343 merged with S.B. 362)
Missouri General Assembly