347.039. 1. The articles of organization shall set forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company;
(2) The purpose or purposes for which the limited liability company is organized, which may be stated to be, or to include, the transaction of any or all lawful business for which a limited liability company may be organized under sections 347.010 to 347.187;
(3) The address, including street and number, if any, of the registered office and the name of the registered agent at such office;
(4) A statement as to whether management of the limited liability company is vested in managers or in members;
(5) The events by which the limited liability company is to dissolve or the number of years the limited liability company is to exist, which may be any number or perpetual; and
(6) The name and physical business or residence address of each organizer.
2. The articles of organization may set forth any other provision, not inconsistent with law or sections 347.010 to 347.187, which are in the operating agreement of the limited liability company.
(L. 1993 S.B. 66 & 20 § 359.718, A.L. 1997 H.B. 655 merged with S.B. 170, A.L. 1998 S.B. 844, A.L. 2004 H.B. 1664)
Missouri General Assembly