347.047. 1. Unless otherwise provided in sections 347.010 to 347.187, articles, notices or documents permitted or required by sections 347.010 to 347.187 to be filed with the secretary shall be executed in the following manner:
(1) The initial articles of organization shall be executed by the organizer or organizers;
(2) An amended or restated articles of organization, statement of change of registered agent or registered office, notice of merger or consolidation, notice of winding up, articles of termination or other document required or permitted to be filed under sections 347.010 to 347.187 shall be executed by an authorized person or any other person duly authorized under the operating agreement; and
(3) All articles, notices and documents required by sections 347.010 to 347.187 to be filed by a limited liability company which is in the hands of a receiver, trustee, or other court-appointed fiduciary, shall be executed by such fiduciary.
2. The original, amended or restated articles of organization, notice of winding up, notice of merger or consolidation, articles of termination or other document required or permitted to be filed under sections 347.010 to 347.187 may be executed by a person duly authorized under a power of attorney.
3. The execution of any document required by sections 347.010 to 347.187 constitutes an affirmation under the penalties as set out in section 575.040 that the facts stated therein are true and that such person or persons are duly authorized to execute such document or are otherwise required to file such document under sections 347.010 to 347.187.
(L. 1993 S.B. 66 & 20 § 359.725, A.L. 2004 H.B. 1664)
Missouri General Assembly