359.121. 1. Each certificate required by this chapter to be filed in the office of the secretary of state shall be executed in the following manner:
(1) An original certificate of limited partnership must be signed by all general partners;
(2) A certificate of amendment must be signed by at least one general partner and by each other general partner designated in the certificate as a new general partner;
(3) A certificate of cancellation must be signed by all general partners.
2. Any person may sign a certificate by an attorney-in-fact, but a power of attorney to sign a certificate relating to the admission of a general partner shall specifically describe the admission.
3. The execution of a certificate by a general partner constitutes an affirmation under the penalties of section 575.040 that the facts stated therein are true.
(L. 1985 H.B. 512 & 650, A.L. 1990 H.B. 1432, A.L. 2004 H.B. 1664)
Missouri General Assembly