442.606. 1. In the event that any parcel of real property to be sold, exchanged or transferred is or was used as a site for methamphetamine production, the seller or transferor shall disclose in writing to the buyer or transferee the fact that methamphetamine was produced on the premises, provided that the seller or transferor had knowledge of such prior methamphetamine production. The seller or transferor shall disclose any prior knowledge of methamphetamine production, regardless of whether the persons involved in the production were convicted for such production.
2. A seller or transferor of any parcel of real property shall disclose in writing the fact that any premises to be sold or transferred either was the place of residence of a person convicted of any of the following crimes, or was the storage site or laboratory for any of the substances for which a person was convicted of any of the following crimes, provided that the seller or transferor knew or should have known of such convictions:
(1) Creation of a controlled substance in violation of section 195.420;
(2) Possession of ephedrine with intent to manufacture methamphetamine in violation of section 195.246;
(3) Unlawful use of drug paraphernalia with the intent to manufacture methamphetamine in violation of subsection 2 of section 195.233;
(4) Endangering the welfare of a child by any of the means described in subdivision (4) or (5) of subsection 1 of section 568.045; or
(5) Any other crime related to methamphetamine, its salts, optical isomers and salts of its optical isomers either in chapter 195, or in any other provision of law.
(L. 2001 S.B. 89 & 37)
Missouri General Assembly