568.020. 1. A person commits the crime of incest if he marries or purports to marry or engages in sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, without regard to legitimacy:
(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
(2) His stepchild, while the marriage creating that relationship exists; or
(3) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood; or
(4) His uncle, aunt, nephew or niece of the whole blood.
2. Incest is a class D felony.
(L. 1977 S.B. 60, A.L. 1979 S.B. 234, A.L. 2006 H.B. 1698, et al.)
Child abuse, definitions, actions for civil damages may be brought, when, 537.046
Conviction of offense, on release registration requirements and penalty for failure to comply (Megan's Law), 589.400 to 589.426
Missouri General Assembly