577.203. 1. It is unlawful for any person to operate, or act as a flight crew member of, any aircraft in this state:
(1) While under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, or any combination thereof;
(2) With four one-hundredths of one percent or more by weight of alcohol in his blood; or
(3) Within eight hours after the consumption of any alcoholic beverage.
2. Any person found guilty of violating this section and section 577.201 shall have committed a class C misdemeanor.
3. Any person found guilty a second or subsequent time of violating this section and section 577.201 shall have committed a class A misdemeanor.
(L. 1993 H.B. 562 § 8 subsecs. 1, 3, 4)
Missouri General Assembly