589.407. 1. Any registration pursuant to sections 589.400 to 589.425 shall consist of completion of an offender registration form developed by the Missouri state highway patrol. Such form shall include, but is not limited to the following:
(1) A statement in writing signed by the person, giving the name, address, Social Security number and phone number of the person, the license plate number and vehicle description, including the year, make, model, and color of each vehicle owned or operated by the offender, any online identifiers, as defined in section 43.651, used by the person, the place of employment of such person, enrollment within any institutions of higher education, the crime which requires registration, whether the person was sentenced as a persistent or predatory offender pursuant to section 558.018, the date, place, and a brief description of such crime, the date and place of the conviction or plea regarding such crime, the age and gender of the victim at the time of the offense and whether the person successfully completed the Missouri sexual offender program pursuant to section 589.040, if applicable;
(2) The fingerprints, palm prints, and a photograph of the person; and
(3) A DNA sample, if a sample has not already been obtained.
2. The offender shall provide positive identification and documentation to substantiate the accuracy of the information completed on the offender registration form, including but not limited to the following:
(1) A photocopy of a valid driver's license or nondriver's identification card;
(2) A document verifying proof of the offender's residency; and
(3) A photocopy of the vehicle registration for each of the offender's vehicles.
(L. 1997 H.B. 883, A.L. 1998 H.B. 1405, et al., A.L. 2003 S.B. 5 merged with S.B. 184, A.L. 2006 H.B. 1698, et al., A.L. 2008 S.B. 714, et al.)
Missouri General Assembly