644.053. 1. Persons applying for a construction permit issued pursuant to this chapter shall pay a construction permit fee as follows:
(1) Seven hundred fifty for a wastewater treatment plant if the design flow is less than five hundred dollars** thousand gallons per day;
(2) Two thousand two hundred dollars for a wastewater treatment plant if the design flow is equal to or more than five hundred thousand gallons per day;
(3) Seventy-five dollars for a sewer extension of less than one thousand lineal feet of pipe;
(4) Three hundred dollars for a sewer extension equal to or more than one thousand lineal feet of pipe; or
(5) Three hundred dollars for each sewage pumping station.
2. The applicant shall pay the highest appropriate fee pursuant to subdivisions (1) to (5) of subsection 1 of this section, but shall pay only pursuant to one subdivision regardless of the nature of the planned construction.
3. The commission may establish, by rule, general permits for construction and establish fees for such permits that shall not exceed the construction permit fees provided for in subsection 1 of this section.
4. Persons who apply for or possess an operator's certificate for treatment of wastewater or for concentrated animal feeding operation waste management shall pay fees of:
(1) Forty-five dollars for an application for a certificate of competency, including an initial exam and the issuance of an initial certificate of competency;
(2) Twenty dollars for an application for subsequent exams of the same certification type and level if the applicant fails the initial exam;
(3) Forty-five dollars for an application for a renewal of a certificate of competency;
(4) Forty dollars for an application for reciprocity with other certification programs; and
(5) Twenty-five dollars for the issuance of a reciprocated certificate of competency.
(L. 1990 S.B. 582, A.L. 2000 S.B. 741)
*For effective and expiration dates for fees imposed by this section, see § 644.054.
**Word "dollars" does not appear in original rolls.
Missouri General Assembly