Missouri Revised Statutes

Chapter 137
Assessment and Levy of Property Taxes
Section 137.275

August 28, 2013

Appeals to county board of equalization--lodged where.

137.275. Every person who thinks himself aggrieved by the assessment of his property may appeal to the county board of equalization, in person, by attorney or agent, or in writing. Such appeals shall be lodged with the county board of equalization on or before the second Monday in July.

(RSMo 1939 10992, A.L. 1945 p. 1782 44, A.L. 2008 S.B. 711)

Prior revisions: 1929 9802; 1919 12812; 1909 11394

© Copyright

bottom Missouri General Assembly