194.292. 1. A document of gift is valid if executed in accordance with:
(1) Sections 194.210 to 194.294;
(2) The laws of the state or country where it was executed; or
(3) The laws of the state or country where the person making the anatomical gift was domiciled, has a place of residence, or was a national at the time the document of gift was executed.
2. If a document of gift is valid as provided by subsection 1 of this section, the law of this state governs the interpretation of the document of gift.
3. A person may presume that a document of gift or amendment of an anatomical gift is valid unless that person knows that it was not validly executed or was revoked.
4. For purposes of this section, for a document of gift from another state or country to be valid it must be executed by a record, document, or donor registry that expresses the informed consent of a person to make an anatomical gift.
(L. 2008 S.B. 1139)
Missouri General Assembly