194.300. 1. There is established within the department of health and senior services the "Organ Donation Advisory Committee", which shall consist of the following members appointed by the governor with the advice and consent of the senate:
(1) Four representatives of organ and tissue procurement organizations;
(2) Four members representative of organ recipients, families of organ recipients, organ donors and families of organ donors;
(3) One health care representative from a hospital located in Missouri; and
(4) One representative of the department of health and senior services.
2. Members of the advisory committee shall receive no compensation for their services, but may be reimbursed for the reasonable and necessary expenses incurred in the performance of their duties out of appropriations made for that purpose. Members shall serve for five year terms and shall serve at the pleasure of the governor.
(L. 1995 H.B. 178 § 1 subsecs. 2 & 3)
Missouri General Assembly