566.030. 1. A person commits the crime of forcible rape if such person has sexual intercourse with another person by the use of forcible compulsion. Forcible compulsion includes the use of a substance administered without a victim's knowledge or consent which renders the victim physically or mentally impaired so as to be incapable of making an informed consent to sexual intercourse.
2. Forcible rape or an attempt to commit forcible rape is a felony for which the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than five years, unless:
(1) In the course thereof the actor inflicts serious physical injury or displays a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument in a threatening manner or subjects the victim to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with more than one person, in which case the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than fifteen years;
(2) The victim is a child less than twelve years of age, in which case the required term of imprisonment is life imprisonment without eligibility for probation or parole until the defendant has served not less than thirty years of such sentence or unless the defendant has reached the age of seventy-five years and has served at least fifteen years of such sentence, unless such forcible rape is described under subdivision (3) of this subsection; or
(3) The victim is a child less than twelve years of age and such forcible rape was outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible or inhumane, in that it involved torture or depravity of mind, in which case the required term of imprisonment is life imprisonment without eligibility for probation, parole or conditional release.
3. Subsection 4 of section 558.019 shall not apply to the sentence of a person who has pleaded guilty to or has been found guilty of forcible rape when the victim is under the age of twelve, and "life imprisonment" shall mean imprisonment for the duration of a person's natural life for the purposes of this section.
4. No person found guilty of or pleading guilty to forcible rape or an attempt to commit forcible rape shall be granted a suspended imposition of sentence or suspended execution of sentence.
(L. 1977 S.B. 60, A.L. 1980 H.B. 1138, et al., A.L. 1990 H.B. 1370, et al., A.L. 1993 S.B. 180, A.L. 1994 S.B. 693, A.L. 1998 H.B. 1779, A.L. 2006 H.B. 1698, et al., A.L. 2009 S.B. 36 & 112)
Child abuse, definitions, actions for civil damages may be brought, when, 537.046
No bail, certain defendants, certain offenses, 544.671
Prosecuting witness in rape case not to be interrogated as to prior sexual conduct, 491.015
Missouri General Assembly