569.155. 1. A person commits the crime of trespass of a school bus if he knowingly and unlawfully enters any part of or unlawfully operates any school bus.
2. Trespass of a school bus is a class A misdemeanor.
3. For the purposes of this section, the terms "unlawfully enters" and "unlawfully operates" refer to any entry or operation of a school bus which is not:
(1) Approved of and established in a school district's written policy on access to school buses; or
(2) Authorized by specific written approval of the school board.
4. In order to preserve the public order, any district which adopts the policies described in subsection 3 of this section shall establish and enforce a student behavior policy for students on school buses.
(L. 2000 S.B. 944)
Missouri General Assembly