643.235. 1. The director may deny, suspend or revoke any person's registration under sections 643.225 to 643.250 if the director finds that the applicant has:
(1) Failed to meet the requirements of section 643.232;
(2) Failed to use certified or trained individuals as required in section 643.232;
(3) Failed at any time to meet any applicable federal, state or local standards for removal, encapsulation, enclosure or demolition of asbestos; or
(4) Failed to renew his registration annually.
2. Upon denial, suspension, or revocation of registration by the director, the person may appeal to the commission by filing notice of appeal with the commission within thirty days of the notice of denial, suspension or revocation. The commission shall hold a hearing at a time not more than ninety days after the date of request. If the commission determines that the person meets the requirements of section 643.232 and has not committed any violation indicated in this section, and the rules promulgated thereto, the commission shall issue registration to the person.
3. If a person's registration has been revoked, he may reapply for registration one year from the date of revocation if the director finds that he meets the requirements of sections 643.225 to 643.250.
(L. 1989 H.B. 77, et al.)
Missouri General Assembly