701.033. 1. The department shall have the power and duty to:
(1) Promulgate such rules and regulations as are necessary to carry out the provisions of sections 701.025 to 701.059;
(2) Cause investigations to be made when a violation of any provision of sections 701.025 to 701.059 or the on-site sewage disposal rules promulgated under sections 701.025 to 701.059 is reported to the department;
(3) Enter at reasonable times and determining probable cause that a violation exists, upon private or public property for the purpose of inspecting and investigating conditions relating to the administration and enforcement of sections 701.025 to 701.059 and the on-site sewage disposal rules promulgated under sections 701.025 to 701.059;
(4) Authorize the trial or experimental use of innovative systems for on-site sewage disposal, after consultation with the staff of the Missouri clean water commission, upon such conditions as the department may set;
(5) Provide technical assistance and guidance to any other administrative authority in the state on the regulation and enforcement of standards for individual on-site sewage disposal systems, at the request of such other administrative authority, or when the department determines that such assistance or guidance is necessary to prevent a violation of sections 701.025 to 701.059.
2. No rule or portion of a rule promulgated under the authority of sections 701.025 to 701.059 shall become effective unless it has been promulgated pursuant to the provisions of section 536.024.
(L. 1986 H.B. 1101 § 5, A.L. 1993 S.B. 52, A.L. 1994 S.B. 446, A.L. 1995 S.B. 3, A.L. 2004 H.B. 1433, A.L. 2011 H.B. 89)
Nonseverability clause, 640.099
Missouri General Assembly